Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!
Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!

Warrior Cats - das RPG

Entdecke den Krieger in dir, werde einer von uns und klettere die Clan- Rangliste immer weiter nach oben.

StartseiteSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Hierarchie
DonnerClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

FlussClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WindClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WolkenClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

Streuner & Hauskätzchen
Das RPG
Jahreszeit:
Blattleere

Tageszeit:
Sonnenaufgang [18. Mai 2024]

Tageskenntnis:
Kalt ist es in den Territorien der Clans geworden. Die Beute hat sich fast vollständig unter die Erde oder in die Bäume zurückgezogen, sodass die Territorien ruhig daliegen. Die Blattleere ist so richtig in den Territorien angekommen, und vor Schnee kann sich keine Katze mehr verbergen. Vom östlichen Zweibeinerort schleichen sich langsam die dunklen Wolken heran, die sich über den Territorien des WolkenClans und DonnerClans geöffnet haben: es schneit. Dicke Flocken legen sich über den Wald, färben ihn weiß, und machen es unangenehm für alle Waldbewohner. Zweibeiner und ihre Hunde sieht man hier kaum, während der Schnee so dicht fällt. Hauskatzen lassen sich gar nicht erst blicken.

Beim WindClan und FlussClan sieht das noch anders aus. Zwar scheint die Sonne nicht und die Winde sind kalt, doch von den dicken Flocken sind diese Clans vorerst verschont. Hin und wieder schneit es ein wenig, doch es ist bei weitem nicht genug Schnee, um die Territorien darin zu begraben. Der Fluss ist nun allerdings gefroren – das Eis ist allerdings nicht dick genug, um eine Katze zu tragen!

Besonders betroffen:
DonnerClan und WolkenClan: starker Schneefall
FlussClan: Eisschicht auf dem Fluss

Territoriums-
beschreibungen

Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

None of us is hiding

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

None of us is hiding  Empty
BeitragThema: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySa 07 Feb 2015, 23:48

»Buying flowers for someone is very punk rock, thank you very much!«

Sirius Black - Lee:

Remus Lupin - Toffe:

Zuletzt von Khaleesie am So 08 Feb 2015, 00:24 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 00:17

None of us is hiding  Tumblr_m5l6ksT6rH1qd3paeo3_r1_250

Name: Remus "Moony" Lupin
Blood status: halfblood
House: Gryffindor
Year: 6
Wand: cypress, unicorn hair, 10 1/4"
Animal: brown owl (Theophrastus)
Patronus: wolf
Talents/Skills: (werewolf)
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 00:50

Sirius walked down the long corridor and left the school. He headed on to the tree beside the lake on the Hogwarts grounds.  He was bored and hoped to see his friends here. The Animagus just saw some girls smiling at him, trying to get his attention. On every other day he would have given them at least a smile but today was just not his day. Firstly, the Potions teacher disagreed with his way to make the potion and secondly the Hufflepuff-girls were just so dumb that he ran out of steam being surrounded by them. But still, they were good enough to satisfy his manly necessities.
Sirius arrived at the big lake and sat down on the riparian. His sight was directed to the distance and extended over the huge lake, which was framed by some trees. The lake glared and glittered charming in the sun and it seemed like he was miles away. That, what sat on the riverside, silently and alone, was just his shroud. His fingers played absent with the big ring on his hand. In his back lay in many meters distance the school, where most of the pupils sat at the dinner-table. He wasn’t hungry and furthermore he couldn’t find his friends.
It was so pacific and beautiful at the lake and there was no clue of all the bustling students and professors. But all those thoughts were far away.
Sirius slumped on the grass and looked up to the sky. There were just a few clouds and the sun shined warm and bright. All in all it was a beautiful day apart from the Potions teacher and the Hufflepuff-girls.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 01:33

Remus ambled over the Hogwarts ground, absorbed in his thoughts. Actually he wanted to search his friends, they magically disappeard after their Poitions-lesson, but now he just enjoyed the beautiful weather and the sun warming his skin. When he saw a giggling crowd of Hufflepuff-girls at the lakeside he speed up his walk and stopped next to one of his friends, Sirius black. »Daydreaming?«, he asked sneering, dropped his stuff and sat down next to him.
»Don't talking to your devotees?« He pointed with his head at the girls and smiled. »You know where are Prongs and Wormtail?«
He leaned backwards an looked up to the sky while he was waiting for Sirius' answer. The Hufflepuffl-girls went back to the castle, maybe for eating something or talking about girls-stuff. Remus really don't cared about the things they were doing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 01:57

Sirius was so absent, he didn’t hear Remus as he came nearer and therefore he noticed him not till he sat down beside him and asked, whether he was daydreaming. The young wizard smirked.
»Give or take. I’m not interested in them, not now. They are, exceptionally, not my taste«, he answered.
»And I have no idea where Prongs and Wormtail could be…«, he added, then grinned.
»Maybe they’re giving some… private lessons, if you know what I mean. No, seriously, I have no clue. Probably they’re studying, for once. That would surprise me…«
He ascended and looked to Remus.
»Wanna come with me? Guess I know where they could be«, Sirius grinned and checked his uniform, whether everything was how it should be. Means: The tie wasn’t tidy, the first to buttons of his white shirt were opened and the cloak, which he took off just in that moment, lay casually over his shoulder.
He looked to the old castle, then back to Moony.
»Come on, or d’you wanna take roots?«, he asked, still grinning.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 02:18

Remus grinned about Padfoots answe and ascended. »I'm not sure. Being a tree could be very nice«, he argued. Then he took his stuff and looked in the same direction, his friend was looking. »I'm ready.«
His eyes fixed on/at (? D:) Sirius while he was waiting, when he would tell him, where Prong and Wormtail could be, because he had absolutely no idea.
Moony checked if he had everything and felt for his wand in his pocket. For one second he thought, he had lost it and looked hasty around, but then he remembered he put it in the other pocket and breathed. »Can we go?« He don't wanted to stay longer there. He got hungry and wanted to find their friends, so they could have dinner before he starved to death.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptySo 08 Feb 2015, 15:47

Sirius shook his head no.
»If you’d be a tree, how should we provoke Snievellus then?«, he grinned and headed on to the castle.
»And I bet Prongs and Wormtail are either in the Gryffindor common room or they’re already in the Great Hall, eating and entertaining their admirers«, he explained to Remus while he walked along the corridor to the portrait of the Fat Lady, who guards the entrance to the Gryffindor Tower. Sirius said the password whereupon the Fat Lady swinged her picture backward so that they could enter through the hole. And there sat Prongs and Wormtail on one of the couches.
»Hey guys. We searched for you«, Sirius told them.
»Wanna go to the dinner? I’m hungry as hell, and Merlin, if I won’t get anything to eat, I’ll eat you two«, he smirked.
»I bet you two are pretty tasty«, he winked and then turned back to Remus and the portrait hole.
»Ready to go?«, the Animagus asked.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDi 10 Feb 2015, 22:07

„I would be the whomping willow, so I could hit him every time he passes“, Remus answered and followed his friend.
He could have had the idea too that Prongs and Wormtail would be in the Gryffindor common room.
He leaned against the border of the portrait and waited, until Padfoot got the others. Remus grinned about Sirius' words.
I'm hungry as a werewolf, he thought smirking. „I was ready all the time“, he said and straighten up.
„Let's go then.“ Remus walked downstairs into the hall, where they going to have supper.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyMi 11 Feb 2015, 20:07

Sirius grinned and nodded, then followed his friend downstairs do the Great Hall.
»Why don’t they serve supper on a tray. That’ll be heaven on earth. I bet we can find some girls who’d bring us our food in our room«, the dark-haired said and grinned.
He entered the Great Hall and quickly observed it. The Marauders always attracted attention. Sirius grinned and headed on to the Gryffindor-Table. He took a seat and smiled charming at the girl, who sat towards him, and looked at him with shiny eyes.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyMi 11 Feb 2015, 21:28

He followed his friend inside and sat next to him, ignoring the girl looking at the Animagus.
„Any plans fot tonight?“, Remus asked between chewing. „Some existing tours across the schools ground?“ He grinned. James and Peter sat down too.
„Well, just if James can stop looking at Evans.“ He poked James with his elbow and smirked.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 18:13

Sirus looked at Remus and grinned.
»No idea… Horrible, isn’t it? Las time we walked around the castle we got caught. Like many times before. We need something to see who walks where, while we’re around. Something like a map…«, he said and looked at his friends.
»The Marauders Map. That would be pretty cool, wouldn’t it?«, he asked and leant back.
»James? Are you even listening?«, he looked at Prongs who starred at that Evans-Girl, since they arrived at the Great Hall.
Sirius just sighed and shook his head.
»Unbelievable…«, the Animagus grinned and looked at Remus.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 18:25

Remus grinned. „The Marauders Map... Sounds quite interesting“, he mentioned. „Could be helpful.“
He grabbed into his bag and took a bar of Honeydukes's chocolate. „Want some?“, he asked Padfoot and offered him a piece he just broke off.
„Maybe we should deviate James. Can't see him watching Evans all the time. Quite annoying, isn't it?“, he said while eating some chocolate. „Hope he'll seduce her soon...“, he said, smirking.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 20:55

»Very helpful. Imagine seeing everyone who walks around the castle on that map«, Sirius grinned and looked at the Honeydukes’s chocolate.
»Oof, chocolate. Makes me weak«, he said and took the piece Remus offered him.
»Yeah, Prongs, you should seduce her, school’s over in a few months«, the Animagi said and took a sandwich. Again he looked over to the girl. She still starred at him and things are starting to get awkward.
»She’s… a bit strange, don’t you think?«, he whispered to Remus.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 21:21

Remus wasn't sure if James even heard anything they'd talked about. „Sounds like a lot of work“, he groaned but there was a grin in his face. „Maybe we should call an exorcist. It seems like he's possessed with Evans.“ 
He looked the girl and leaned a bit forward to Sirius. „Nah, I'd think she fancys you. Maybe she'll die if you talk to her.“ He smirked and put the chocolate back into is bag.
„I hope you noticed tomorrow is full moon? Don't want James or Peter to wake you up because you went to bed while we're waiting for you.“ Remus remembered the last full moon when exactly this happened.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 21:41

Sirius laughed quietly.
»Yeah, maybe we should. It’s a bit creepy how addicted he is. Wonder what would happen, if she would go on a date with him. Guess he would get a heart attack«, the dark-haired boy said.
»Haha, let’s see«, he grinned and looked at the girl.
»Hey«, he said, smiling his sexiest smile. He saw how the girl swallowed and her smile got bigger and bigger.
»Nearly died«, Sirius whispered to Remus and grinned.
»Of course you don’t want them to wake me up, you’re jealous, aren’t you, honey?«, he said and gave him a blown kiss.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

None of us is hiding
Seite 1 von 4Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Warrior Cats - das RPG :: Krähenort :: Planung-
Gehe zu: