Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!
Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!

Warrior Cats - das RPG

Entdecke den Krieger in dir, werde einer von uns und klettere die Clan- Rangliste immer weiter nach oben.

StartseiteSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Hierarchie
DonnerClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

FlussClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WindClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WolkenClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

Streuner & Hauskätzchen
Das RPG
Jahreszeit:
Blattleere

Tageszeit:
Sonnenaufgang [18. Mai 2024]

Tageskenntnis:
Kalt ist es in den Territorien der Clans geworden. Die Beute hat sich fast vollständig unter die Erde oder in die Bäume zurückgezogen, sodass die Territorien ruhig daliegen. Die Blattleere ist so richtig in den Territorien angekommen, und vor Schnee kann sich keine Katze mehr verbergen. Vom östlichen Zweibeinerort schleichen sich langsam die dunklen Wolken heran, die sich über den Territorien des WolkenClans und DonnerClans geöffnet haben: es schneit. Dicke Flocken legen sich über den Wald, färben ihn weiß, und machen es unangenehm für alle Waldbewohner. Zweibeiner und ihre Hunde sieht man hier kaum, während der Schnee so dicht fällt. Hauskatzen lassen sich gar nicht erst blicken.

Beim WindClan und FlussClan sieht das noch anders aus. Zwar scheint die Sonne nicht und die Winde sind kalt, doch von den dicken Flocken sind diese Clans vorerst verschont. Hin und wieder schneit es ein wenig, doch es ist bei weitem nicht genug Schnee, um die Territorien darin zu begraben. Der Fluss ist nun allerdings gefroren – das Eis ist allerdings nicht dick genug, um eine Katze zu tragen!

Besonders betroffen:
DonnerClan und WolkenClan: starker Schneefall
FlussClan: Eisschicht auf dem Fluss

Territoriums-
beschreibungen

Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

None of us is hiding

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 21:58

„I think we should let your fan die alone and go up to our room“, he said and stood up. Remus looked at James who havn't recognized anything and decided to let him alone too. „We can pick him up him later.“
„And of course I would prefer sleeping in a bed, even if it's yours, full of dog slobber, than having this furry problem. You know I don't like it.“
He caught Sirius' blown kiss with his hand and blew it then to the creepy girl. She blushed and looked away, the eyes round like potatoes. „We definitely have to go now.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Eisflügel
Moderator im Ruhestand
Eisflügel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5740

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 22:09

(I'm fuck8ng sorry for interrupting you guys but... I love you some much because you opened an english RPG *0* Leopardentraum and me also want to make an english RPG. Would you guys join uns? Omg this is soooo cool <3 love yaaaa <3)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

-TEAM SLYTHERIN-
* Draco * Legolas * Anakin * Jace *
#BLONDSQUAD

AK-TEAM '17
None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 Akteam10
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 22:28

»Oh, you are jealous!«, Sirius grinned and ascended.
»Yeah, let’s go upstairs«, he said and took a sandwich to take it up to their room.
»But I’m still hungry….«, the Animagus murmured and left the Great Hall.
»Soo, what are we going to do, tonight? I’m bored and that’s not good«
He said the password to the Fat Lady and entered the Gryffindor Common Room, while he tokk a bite from his sandwich.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDo 12 Feb 2015, 22:41

"You're slobbering while sleeping!", he said, nauseated.
"Well, you could read a book or do homework." He grinned. "Or we could think about your idea with the map. You can decide."
Remus grabbed one of his books and started to skim through it. "Anyway you should make your decision now, otherwise I'll go to bed. I have to admit that I'm a bit tired and facing the fact that I won't get a lot sleep tomorrow, it would be a very wise decision to go to bed now." He looked at his watch. "Even it's 9 o'clock."
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Feb 2015, 18:44

Sirius raised an eyebrow.
»No, I’m not! … Well...most of the time… «, he said and pouted.
»And I definitley won’t read a book or do my homework. Gosh, disgusting stuff. I don't want to hear anything 'bout that«, he said in a cloyed tone. Sirius cleared his throat and sat down on one of the couches.
»Well, I bet I won’t get more sleep than you. Honestly, Moony, you can sleep when you’re dead. We rather should work on that map«, Sirius spoke and looked at the book in Remus hands. He sighed, took the book and threw it against the wall behind him.
»Seriously, you shouldn’t study that much, Moony. I bet that’ll make you sick one day.«
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Feb 2015, 19:53

"If I don't sleep enough, I'll be dead or ill in less than a week. And you know, I'm not very nice without my sleep. And I don't look very nice too." 
Remus was shocked when Sirius took his book and threw it against the wall. He stood up and walked there to pick it up. "Pads, you can't do that with a book. They're very sensitive and need care. You understand? Besides this is a book from the library. They'll kill me in case it gets deformed." He shook his head and sat down next to Sirius.
"Anyway, do you have any ideas for the map? I don't think it'll be very easy."
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Feb 2015, 21:50

Sirius grinned.
»Oh really? You don’t look nice? Thought you got used to that«, he teased Remus.
The dark-haired boy raised an eyebrow.
»You really care for that… book?«, he asked, as Moony picked it up and said they’re sensitive and need care.
»I absolutely don’t understand. I mean, it’s just a goddamn book. Dunno what’s so special about it. I guess you already got sick.« Sirius shook his head and sighed.
»So, the map. Alright. It should, of course, reveal all of Hogwarts. Every classroom, every hallway, every corner of the castle, every inch of the grounds and all the secret passages, hidden within the walls. But the best thing: It should show the location of every person on the grounds, portrayed by a dot or so. Furthermore it should accurately identify each person, not being fooled by animagi, polyjuice potions or invisibility cloaks, even the ghosts should be shown. We’ll need the Homonoculous Charm. Bet you know already about it. What do you say, mh?«, he explained and smiled.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyFr 13 Feb 2015, 22:04

Remus sighed. 
"I wish you would care about books as much as I do. Books are like other people. They tell you fantastic stories. But right, you don't like broading your mind." He shook his head and petted the book. "Sorry for being maltreated", he wispered softly. 
"Wow, Pads, this idea is really good. Havn't expected that." Remus grinned. "But the map must be really large if it has to show every corner of Hogwarts. It's a bit unhandy to run through the school with a map of this size, isn't it?"
He yawned and streched his arms in the air.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Feb 2015, 17:36

Sirius laughed.
»Care about books? Keep on dreaming, Moony, you should know as well as I do, that I’ll never care about books like you do. The only good way to use them is to keep your ingel burning«, the dark-haired boy said and lent back. As Remus patted the book, Sirius just shook his head. ~Well, that’s not normal, anymore~, he thought.
»Yeah, you’re right… we have to shrink it, somehow. Maybe, if it can zoom in and out or so…«, he thought aloud.
»Or what do you think? You're the one that reads nearly every book, you should know something helpful now«, he said and looked to Moony.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Remus's idea *ehöhö*   None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Feb 2015, 17:49

Remus thought one moment about telling Sirus that it wasn't good to burn books, but then he decided against it. The discussion wouldn't be wise anymore.
„You know I havn't read nearly every book. This would take me years.“ He shook his head. „You don't know anything about books or reading! I wonder why you are such good...“
While he was thinking about the map he grabbed again in his bag, took out some chocolate and started to eat. „We could fold it“, he said satisfied.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Feb 2015, 19:59

»But you’ve read enough books to know a few things. I however don’t have to read books to know about some stuff«, Sirius grinned and yawed just one moment later.
»Mhmm that folding-thing figures. By the way, we should use also a charm to insult Snievellus, if he tries to open our map. We should have a password to open the map, otherwise it stays folded«, he suggested and smiled, as he saw Remus eating some chocolate again.
»I guess you’re avid for that stuff, aren’t you, Moony?«, he asked grinning and dropped back on the sofa. He thought about the map, how hard that Homonoculous Charm probably was, what charm they could use to insult Severus Snape and what a password it should be, a sentence, a charm, a code, and so on.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptySo 15 Feb 2015, 20:52

„You mean I'm interessted in passwords?“ He shook his head and took again some chocolate. „Well, maybe we should have answers for everybody who wants to open the map without the password“, Remus said and yawned.
„It should be like a parchment and when you say the words - maybe something like ‚I'm up to no good‘, because this is, what we want to do with the map - a drawing of the hole terrain appears with everybody on it.“ He thought a moment, then he continued.
„And the map is folded in seven parts - on part for every floor, so you can open every floor except from the others.“
Remus was proud of himself for having this brilliant idea. He looked at Sirius, expecting an answer.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyMo 16 Feb 2015, 21:06

Sirius nodded slightly.
»An answer for everybody. I like that idea, but it won’t be that easy. I mean, for every damn person?«, he asked but smiled.
»That password thing is good. But the person, who wants to open it, should swear it. Like ‘I solemnly swear that…’ what did you say? ‘that I’m up to no good’? That would work, I guess«, Sirius suggested and looked at the ceiling.
»Yeah, and the rooms on every floor. By the way, it should also show how to enter hidden and sealed passages. I mean, it shows the password or the charm or whatsoever«
Sirius is starting to like that idea of the map. It would be so damn helpful. They’ll never have to clean the toilets again as punishment for walking around the corridors at midnight!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDi 17 Feb 2015, 19:15

„Well, maybe some answers for frequently asked questions and specific answers for people we don't like“, Remus said and reached out on the sofa. He yawned and thought about his comfortable bed.
„I think I will go to bed now, my dear Padfoot.“ He stood up and went up to their dormitory.

Übooor spekt4kulär un'so. :'D
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 EmptyDi 17 Feb 2015, 19:47

~Time leap – 13 years later~

Twelve years Azkaban and one year on the run. It was like donkey’s years because he never wanted to think about the dark days in Azkaban. It felt good to breathe in fresh air, not to be at the mercy of the frostiness of the Dementors, but above all to be able to move about freely.
Those twelve years in the hardest wizardly-prison left marks. He was slimmed-down, his hair grew exuberantly and he got many gross scars and tattoos from Azkaban.
He wasn’t able to look in a mirror, yet. But he could guess because of his likeness that gazed at him out of clear water that his facial features suffered, too. Dark under-eye circles, hollow cheeks outlined from a lush facial hair. All in all his visual identity wasn’t a pretty sight anymore, unlike at his time at Hogwarts.
The whole year he was hidden in the woods. The Daily Prophet had already reported about his break out of Azkaban. Most of the time he was in form of his Animagi because he was way faster and still no one knew about his Animgi-form, except for Remus Lupin, James Potter and … Pettigrew. He really didn’t want to think about that guy. He destroyed his life. Blow on blow everything changed. But Sirius pushed that thought to the back of his mind.
By now he couldn’t stand his Animagi anymore. The fleas itched and washing didn’t help. But when he thought about his problems a few months ago, those fleas weren’t that bad anymore.

It was late in the evening. The cloud-free sky of this spring-day was dyed into a deep orange. He thought about James and Remus. In Hogwarts he had had the best time of his life. And the absence of his best friends left an odd emptiness in his chest.
An one of the Marauders, who he thought was his friend, betrayed him, and he and the others lived a life he’s not a part of anymore.
Sirius sighed and looked at the big house. Lights shined out of the windows. The dark-haired man transformed back into his human form. He put the big hood over his head and walked to the door. The hood shadowed his face a bit.
He rang the doorbell and waited. It was the house of Remus Lupin he stood in front of. Whether he was there? Maybe he got a family. Or he forgot about Sirius. Last-mentioned bit his lips. He was nervous. And all the seconds he waited here, outside of this house, felt like half an eternity.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 2 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

None of us is hiding
Seite 2 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Warrior Cats - das RPG :: Krähenort :: Planung-
Gehe zu: