Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!
Warrior Cats - das RPG
Warrior Cats - die Welt der Katzen.
Tritt dem DonnerClan, WindClan, FlussClan, SchattenClan, WolkenClan oder dem BlutClan bei und führe ein Leben als Krieger!

Warrior Cats - das RPG

Entdecke den Krieger in dir, werde einer von uns und klettere die Clan- Rangliste immer weiter nach oben.

StartseiteSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Hierarchie
DonnerClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

FlussClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WindClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:
Heilerschüler:

WolkenClan
Anführer:
2. Anführer:
Heiler:

Streuner & Hauskätzchen
Das RPG
Jahreszeit:
Blattleere

Tageszeit:
Sonnenaufgang [18. Mai 2024]

Tageskenntnis:
Kalt ist es in den Territorien der Clans geworden. Die Beute hat sich fast vollständig unter die Erde oder in die Bäume zurückgezogen, sodass die Territorien ruhig daliegen. Die Blattleere ist so richtig in den Territorien angekommen, und vor Schnee kann sich keine Katze mehr verbergen. Vom östlichen Zweibeinerort schleichen sich langsam die dunklen Wolken heran, die sich über den Territorien des WolkenClans und DonnerClans geöffnet haben: es schneit. Dicke Flocken legen sich über den Wald, färben ihn weiß, und machen es unangenehm für alle Waldbewohner. Zweibeiner und ihre Hunde sieht man hier kaum, während der Schnee so dicht fällt. Hauskatzen lassen sich gar nicht erst blicken.

Beim WindClan und FlussClan sieht das noch anders aus. Zwar scheint die Sonne nicht und die Winde sind kalt, doch von den dicken Flocken sind diese Clans vorerst verschont. Hin und wieder schneit es ein wenig, doch es ist bei weitem nicht genug Schnee, um die Territorien darin zu begraben. Der Fluss ist nun allerdings gefroren – das Eis ist allerdings nicht dick genug, um eine Katze zu tragen!

Besonders betroffen:
DonnerClan und WolkenClan: starker Schneefall
FlussClan: Eisschicht auf dem Fluss

Territoriums-
beschreibungen

Suchen

Ergebnisse in:

Rechercher Fortgeschrittene Suche

None of us is hiding

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4
AutorNachricht
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptySa 21 Feb 2015, 19:57

Sirius looked to Remus and shook his head no.
»No… I have no idea what to do, the Ministry still searches for me, so…«, the dark-haired sighed and sat down.
»I would be pleased to be your dog, Moony«, he said and smiled slightly.
As the owl flew in through one of the windows, Sirius sight became a bit leery. But everything the owl wanted was to bring a letter from Dumbledore.
»Dumbledore’s still at Hogwarts?«, he wondered.
»And do you want to go to Hogwarts and teach kids how they can defend themselves against the Dark Arts?«, Sirius asked and leant back. Remus as a teacher? Funny thought.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptySa 21 Feb 2015, 20:11

Remus raised an eyebrow. „I'd never expected to hear this from you“, he said smiling. „I think this could be very funny, you as my dog.“
He starred at the letter. „I don't know“, he began to explain. „I mean... I could imagine to teach the students, but... I'm not sure it would be a good idea to got back to Hogwarts. I'm a werewolf. I could hurt students or teachers and I don't know if the parents want that there's a werewolf-teacher at Hogwarts.“
Remus fixed a point behind Sirius and thought about this offer. It would be a bit like his time at Hogwarts when he was a student. But without his friends. And wouldn't it be very dangerous to bring Sirius back to Hogwarts?
He sighed. „I don't know if you could be still my dog. And yes, Dumbledore is still Hogwarts headmaster. But maybe, if we would go to Hogwarts, you could meet your godchild. I think Harry will start his 3rd year when the school starts this year. So what do you say? Of course I only would go there, if there's a possibility to control my transformations.“
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyMi 04 März 2015, 22:01

Sirius grinned and nodded. Yeah, it could be very funny. But they still had to be careful, though.
»Well, you do remember the Shrieking Shack, don't you? Every full moon you can hide there, with me. Or these Wolfban-Potions, or however they're called. I guess we could brew them, shouldn't be a problem for us«, the dark-haired explained.
»And I don't think you would hurt somebody. You never hurt someone before... right?«, he said.
As Remus talked about his godson, Sirius looked up.
»Harry's at Hogwarts...«, he whispered. He has to see him. His godson, the son of two of his best friends, Lily and James, living at Hogwarts and studying there to become a wizard...
»I have to see him, Moony. We have to go to Hogwarts. Go, teach some annoying students how to defeat against Dark Arts, and I'll lay in your bed the whole day, listening to you when you're explaining me how annoying and stupid these students are!«, Sirius said motivated and full of beans.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyMi 04 März 2015, 22:13

Remus starred at the wall behind Sirius's head.
„But first I have to ask Dumbledore if I could get my pet with me to Hogwarts. And then you need a different name. I can't call you Padfoot – that's too obvious“, he said.
„I also want to see Harry. The last time I saw him was when he was born. Do you think he looks more like James or more like Lily? And I don't let you lay in my bed the whole time. Your hair will be everywhere.“ He agitated.
„Well, maybe Snape can brew the Wolfban-Potion for me, he's the Potions teacher at Hogwarts. You still want to go there?“
Remus flew over the Daily Prophet which was brought by an owl in the morning. „They still search for you.“ He pointed at the picture, shown on the title of the newspaper. „Maybe we sould send them a picture which is up-to-date.“ He grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyFr 06 März 2015, 13:13

Sirius nodded.
»I think Dumbledore won't have a problem with a big black dog. Everybody carried their pets with them to Hogwarts. And if he won't say yes, say that the gamkeeper could look after me. Who's the gamekeeper, by the way? Still Rubeus Hagrid...?«, the Animagi asked.
He leant back and sighed.
»'He looked a lot like his father but he got his mother's eyes'... That's what everybody said, when Harry was born...«, Sirius smiled as he remembered that.
»And he'll still look like that, I'm sure 'bout that.«
As Remus told him, Severus was the Potions-Teacher at Hogwarts, he screwed up his nose.
»Say what?! He's Hogwarts Potions-Teacher? Gross... But still, I'll go with you. I mean, I have no other place to go. And as long as he leaves me alone, everything's alright«, the dark-haired wizard said. He looked at the Daily Prophet and shook his head no.
»And they'll keep searching for a while... We have to convince them I'm innocent...«, he murmured and looked at Remus, as he said they should send them a photo more up-to-date. Sirius chuckled.
»Unbelievable...«, he grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyFr 06 März 2015, 15:54

He smiled. »Yes, Rubeus Hagrid is still the gamekeeper. But I think Dumbledore will allow it.«
Remus sighed. »Everybody will think that I am so lonely that I bought a dog to have someone to talk«, he said and grinned.
»So we have to find Peter, right? Do you have any idea where he could hide?«, he asked and stood up to get a parchment.
»I'll write Dumbledore my answer.« He wrote a short text on the parchment and gave it to his owl.
Then he leaned back and looked at Sirius. »So now your dog-name. I thought about Fluffy or Elvendork or Lupo. Or maybe Phurud or Adhara. What do you say?«
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyFr 06 März 2015, 16:44

Sirius grinned and nodded.
»Poor Moony's so alone he has to bring his dog to not feel lonely«, he chuckled and looked around.
»Pettigrew's in Hogwarts. Another reason we have to go there. He's in his Animagi-form. The rat of one of the Weasley-Boys«, he explained.
»For Merlin's sake, when I see him I'll kill him!«, he shouted and punded his fist on the table.
He cleared his throat and looked to Remus.
»Sorry...«, he apologised and calmed down. He raised an eyebrow as Moony suggested the names.
»Fluffy?! Elvendork?! I'm a dog, not a bunny or a friggin' cat! I'm worthy of a much better name like... Sire, Majesty, Grandeur or Earl. Sounds better and it fits perfectly!«, he said and nodded.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast
Anonymous

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptyFr 06 März 2015, 17:03

»He's at Hogwarts?! We absolutely have to ge there«, he decited. »We'll just wait for Dumbledores answer and then we will go to Diagon Alley and get some stuff for you. I don't have much money, but I think it will be enough.«
He grinned when Sirius muttered about the names. »I would never call my dog Majestry or Sire! Maybe I would call him Snuffles. But if it's so important to you, I will call you Grandeur. This name is acceptable.«
Nach oben Nach unten
Neinari
Anführer
Neinari

Dein Krieger
Charaktere:
Clans:
Ränge:

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 EmptySo 08 März 2015, 15:30

»Sounds good«, Sirius said.
»I'll give you he money back when I visit my...«, the dark-haired faltered and cleared his throat, ».. my parent's house. I bet that my family left enough money there...« Sirius hated them. And they hated him. Whereas all other members of the Black family were sorted into Slytherin, Sirius was placed in Gryffindor. And the Animagi was glad about that. He never wanted to be like them. The Black family believed strongly in pure-blood elitism. They refused to consort with Muggles or Muggle-borns, Squibs and blood traitors and even disowned Squib family members and insisted that their family members only marry within respectable pure-blood classes. They also held the Dark Arts in reverence. Sirius rejected these values, leading to conflict with his family. He even put permanent-sticking charms on Gryffindor banners, as well as pictures of Muggle girls in bikinis, and motorcycles, and a picture of himself and his Gryffindor friends on the walls of his room to emphasise his differences from the family and annoy his parents. At age sixteen, Sirius finally broke away from his family.
As Remus began to speak, Sirius looked up and squinted a few times.
»Why would you trorture a dog by calling him Snuffles. No one wants to be called Snuffles! But Grandeur is at least a name worthy for a person like me«, the dark-haired man grinned.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: None of us is hiding    None of us is hiding  - Seite 4 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

None of us is hiding
Seite 4 von 4Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Warrior Cats - das RPG :: Krähenort :: Planung-
Gehe zu: